On Monday 17 February 2003 08:11 pm, Roger Sherman wrote:

> [...]

Roger, on the original thread...

I tried using Gqcam with my Logitech 3000 here, and it never would work
either. I got "/dev/video is a directory".

Using Gnomemeeting, I figured out that my cam was /dev/video1. So, from info
on the 'Net, I started Gqcam with:

gcam -v /dev/video1

and it did work. Really lousy picture - but it did work. Hope this helps you
some...

--

                                                                 /\
                                                         Dark< >Lord