Hello,
I am trying to install MDK 6.0 on second hard drive. It is a Western Digital 6.4 Gig hd. The first hard drive is a Maxtor 4.2 Gig. Does part of MDK 6.0 have to be on first drive? I have Partion Magic 4.01 so moving partions around is easy enough, it also comes with BootMagic. I could use BootMagic or LILO as OS loader.
Currently have 1st drive partioned c: and d: with Win98. I have second drive as one partion as yet I will make at least these partions / , /home , and /swap. Any others I should make? Which partion set as active? Primary or logical?
If there is a How to could someone point me the way?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

TIA
dkunz