As I learn how to do things, I'm going back and cleaning up the bad and
inefficient stuff in the script. This update is an example of that! (And
I'm still learning.)

New features:
* you don't have to rename pictures, you can use the -k switch
* you don't have to open the folder in gqview or any other program, use
the-q switch
* specify the app you want to use to open the folder in a variable (some
might want to use Konq, gqview, rox, whatever floats your boat)

http://clevername.homeip.net/scripts/getpix

Also, I'm testing a lame web gallery feature for getpix. It works well for
me so far, but I haven't done extensive testing. This web gallery is just
a plain table with 4 columns of thumbnails that link to resized pictures
(default is 800 pixels wide). Basically, this is just to ease the pain of
hand-coding a gallery; spend your time developing a cool stylesheet! I'm
keeping this one separate for now.

http://clevername.homeip.net/scripts/getpixtest

The reporting of errors and inefficiencies are welcome!

Todd