On Friday 21 Mar 2003 4:12 pm, Richard Urwin wrote:
> On Friday 21 Mar 2003 4:02 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > I use it all the time for backing up files.  If you want to either post
> > to list or direct to me, I will make some notes and give you a HOW-TO.
> >
> > Anne
>
> Ahh! "Master Tracks." Now I see. How un-intuitive.

'Tis, a bit <g>  That said, I find it very easy to use.  I like the ability to
add a directory, check the size of the burn, exclude inessentials for a later
burn if it's too big, and so on.  I have K3b installed, and it's pretty, but
somehow I can't use it with the same ease.  That's great, though, for tasks
such as burning an iso, so there advantages in having both.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302