On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:05:49 +0000
Derek Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> During the install, I think it is after you have set up your mouse a
> screen appears which asks if you are upgrading or installing.
> In any case nothing is written to your hard drive until the partition
> section.

BE VERY CAREFUL HERE.

In the default normal mode the 9.1 installation is nearly totally
automatic.
If it finds existing readable linux partitions it will ask if this is
upgrade/new install, if not it will assume new install and proceed
accordingly.

    Charles

--
Seize the day, put no trust in the morrow!
                -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus (Horace)