Depends what U wanbt to run...
Wine is an Open Source implementation of the Windows
API on top of X and Unix.

Think of Wine as a Windows compatibility layer. Wine
does not require Microsoft Windows, as it is a
completely alternative implementation consisting of
100% Microsoft-free code, but it can optionally use
native system DLLs if they are available. Wine
provides both a development toolkit (Winelib) for
porting Windows sources to Unix and a program loader,
allowing many unmodified Windows binaries to run on
x86-based Unixes, including Linux, FreeBSD, and
Solaris.

More information can be read in the articles Why Wine
is so important (http://www.winehq.com/?page=why)

In VMWare u need a Windows license to install in it.
VMware Workstation is virtual machine software for
technical professionals. It lets you run multiple
versions of operating systems simultaneously on a
single computer. Quit wasting time configuring
hardware, installing software, rebooting/reconfiguring
systems. Spend more time developing, testing, and
deploying applications and delivering support.

I think this is the most important thing to say.

=====
[]'s
Lucio Costa

Linux user #204519
"We do what we can, we give what we have
   Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task
     The rest is the madness of art."

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3, filtro
contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/