On Friday 04 Apr 2003 8:42 pm, Vinh N. Pham wrote:
> Hi,
>       For some reason, Kmail can't be used to send to this mailing list.  I
> use the same email address here but every time I send, it return.  I can
> send email to any individuals but not to mailing list.  If you receive
> this message, it is sent from Evolution.  I have used evolution for a
> while but when I start installing a new key board to type international
> characters, the screen fonts and buttons look big and ugly so I have to
> switch to Kmail.

Assuming that your Evo setup is on the same box, you clearly have no problem
sending mail, so the problem must be that KMail chokes on those international
characters.  If I had this problem I would google for kde mailing lists or
forums, and ask the question there.  It's very likely that someone there
knows what can be done.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302