On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 10:09, M.A.Bell wrote:
> Guy,
> I've had a similar symptom in the past and which was caused by a
> corrupted RPM database.
> You can find repair instructions at http://www.rpm.org/hintskinks/repairdb/

Thanks.  To see if my eth0 and this problem were related to upgrading
from 9.0 to 9.1, I actually installed (as opposed to upgrading) 9.1 on a
different partition.  This one seems to suffer from the same symptom
(finding module dependencies), and that is a brand new install.  So I
guess it is not a problem with upgrade or with my RPM database.

--
Guy Rouillier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>