On Wednesday 28 May 2003 11:51 pm, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 13:28, Jonathan Dlouhy wrote:
> > What's the best way to copy the contents of my boot drive to another
> > drive so I get everything copied over?
>
> Boot DRIVE? Or /boot partition?
>
> cp -rf /boot/* /finaldestination/whereitgoes/

Boot drive. I want to copy the whole drive to another drive because I want to
save my L-M 9.0 system and try upgrading the other drive with 9.1, which I've
had problems with when doing a clean install. I realize I should have fewer
problems dong a clean install, but I don't.

--
Jonathan Dlouhy
Thursday, May 29, 2003 02:03 AM