Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 08:21, Benjamin Jeeves wrote:

you're not
going to get that kind of rapport and support from a closed source
avenue.

I'll get off my soap box now.

Stephen is right , closed source software want a heck of a lot of money to advise, and I found much of the help that was offered was from people with not much more real knowledge than me, although as a last resort , there usually is someone they are fearful to ask,for fear of being made to look lacking in knowledge, but only aftermuch hastle. Here people ask and you get suggestions. The spreading of knowledge is invited and welcomed.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]