Pat Geronimo wrote:

i used md5sum to check the integrity of the downloaded copy, but after getting the codes, what's the next move?

Put the md5sum file in the same directory as the ISO file.
In terminal, CD to directory ISO file, and type,
md5sum <name of iso file to be checked>
some little while later it returns a key that you check against the key supplied in the md5sum file you downloaded.

Then enter the path to the ISO image file in xcdroast
select image file
and write to disc with write CD.

John

*/Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    On Wednesday 28 May 2003 4:02 pm, eric huff wrote:

    > > I think that the problem was that I was trying to burn from an
    > > image stored in another data directory. I guess it's not much of
    > > a problem to temporarily copy such an image to the required
    > > directory - just didn't realise what was causing the blockage
    >
    > Or couldn't you just add that directory to list of directories in
    > X-CD-Roast? If you were about to copy several isos, you may not
    > have the space for both copies. (i have a computer here with a
    > smallish hard drive...)

    I don't know whether you could or not, but it's not a problem. It's
    just that I had on hdd an image that I had previously burned, and I
    wanted to burn another copy. I forgot to move it to where XCDRoast
    would be looking. That's all.

Anne