At 06:43 PM 5/29/2003 +0000, you wrote:
On Thu, 29 May 2003 19:22:14 -0400
<snip>
I am dual booting windows, but thats besides the point. I want to have
full compatibility with upcoming games. I will be playing them through
winex, and I'm sure that most upcoming games will use Directx 9.0. Maybe
then I should go for a GeForce FX 5600 Ultra. I didn't particularly want
an FX though........

FX=FuXers

they suck...ATI rules right now... doesn't take up 2 slots (Yes an FX takes the AGP slot + adjoining pci slot cause its cooling "solution" is so large...pfft.. POS). ATI's 9700 & 9800's are faster, built better & don't take up that much room. No i'm not a fangirl, i take the best the world in video has to offer at the time. For a while I used nvidia. Now i'll use ATI. Next who knows?
FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert