Hello Greg,

GM> Are you sure you looked closely enough?  I just went to look and
GM> after I logged in, I got a note on the left had side of the screen
GM> to register a  boxed product.

True, but that takes you to ' Register your Mandrake Linux pack', and
if you click on 'Mandrake Linux 8.0 to 9.1-- Register now', it brings
you to a new logon. After this second logon, you are back to where you
started. Round and round you go, and where it stops, nobody knows. :-)

Do you get this same result?

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]