I take the view that time is money. If it's going to take you twenty hours
to fix it, and your time is worth say £10 an hour, it would be 'cheaper' to
buy a new card!!
----- Original Message -----
From: bay56 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Man I HATE this.

----- Original Message -----
From: lalala lalala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 5:48 AM
Subject: [newbie] Man I HATE this.

> Can someone out there... someone with a heart of
> gold... show me what the heck the problem is? THANK
> YOU in advance.

I had exactly the same kind of problems 7 days ago - now it's gone for good,
and so has the video card - swapped out for a matrox millenium G200 8mb -
never looked back - save your sanity - you'll love yourself for it! ;-)

Sorry if it's not what youd hoped for, but somehow I figured my time was
worth way more than the card at the root of he problem.

Regards,
Ian

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.zap.to/atelier