pete moss wrote:

> read the docs that come with imwheel.  he gives a very simple, and
> detailed method for getting it to work as a three button mouse and a
> scroll mouse together.  i have a trackman marble+ that scrolls perfectly
> in X and acts like a three button mouse.  you need to turn OFF 3 button
> emulation.
>
> :P
>
> Jeanette Russo wrote:
> >
> > Reading both these web pages only confused me is there just a simple
> > explanation of how to get this working?
> > I am using a logitech firstmouse with scroll wheel and can't seem to get it
> > to work.  Three button emaulation is on and it is configured as ps2 logitech
> > scrollwheel mouse.
> > Jeanette

Read those DOCs, I did what it say imwheel -k says its running.  Not working?
I am using supported hardware Logitech firstmouse  button on PS 2 port.  Tried 3
button /on/off still no good?  Tried mouse as generic ps2, Logitech Mouseman PS2
and Logitech Firstmouse + PS2 and still not working.   Can someone please tell me
the trick or I give up?
Jeanette