Hello rikona,

r> I bypassed some privacy/security, and sure enough, I could get to
r> the page you mentioned, and was able to register. Thanks VERY
r> much!!

I did register, but it still asks for $$ to submit a question. The
page that says this has a note on the left side saying I have
registered and don't have to pay, but when I go through the steps it
still refuses, on the basis that I have no credits. Any ideas? Any way
to contact someone at MD to see how to make this work? I've asked this
as an unpaid question, but according to the 'status' the message has
never been looked at. Sigh....

r> I tried Konqueror, and couldn't even log on!

I allowed cookies, and it does go through with Mozilla (haven't tried
konq again.

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]