-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JoeHill
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 2:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 01 Jun 2003 20:38:33 +1000
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> ...so ya got enough gutz to slag on Gates and Ballmer, but ya ain't
> got enough gutz to sling yer pic on YER OWN WEBSITE?

nodex.sytes.net/family/ , just for you. I put the one with my wife first
because she's a lot nicer to look at, IMO.

> Gads mate - you need to find a better drug dealer!

mmmmm, no I don't. I need to find more money to *pay* him.

> BTW, you need a bigger coffee mug, too.(g)

I know, I know, I hate having to run upstairs every 15 minutes to refill
that thing!

what was this thread again? oh ya, why don't we all throw in some cash
and buy microshaft.com?

I got 10 bucks in my wallet, but it's Canadian :D

--
 Joehill
 Registered Linux user #282046