Hello JoeHill,

Sunday, June 1, 2003, 12:29:48 PM, you wrote:

>> Is there a file viewer for MD, perhaps similar to QuickView for
>> Windows, that allows one to browse dir trees & files, and can
>> display the files (without opening them) as you scroll through
>> them?

J> if I understand you correctly, try urpmi gqview ;)

A good suggestion, especially given the name. :-) It does view graphic
images quite nicely, but it doesn't seem to do other kinds - text,
data bases, word docs, spreadsheets, etc, as QuickView does. Nice tool
for what it does though.

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]