Try View, Show/Hide menu in Mozilla to active the personal toolbar.

To move your bookmarks export them from the browser that they are in and save the file as anything you like.

Then in Mozilla import the file thru tBookmarks, Manage bookmarks, Tools, Import.... using the file you exported from your other browser as the source. This should add the links to the bottom of the list. Just edit the list to your liking and then save.

I cant be more specific as you havent said which browser you are exporting from. Anyway I hope this is what you meant

MaRK

rikona wrote:

Hello,

I recently bought a 9.0 Powerpack, and noticed the 9.0 stuff was
rapidly disappearing from the web. So, I decided to convert to 9.1
with a reinstall instead of an upgrade.

I was dreading all the work of reconfiguring and reinstalling all the
stuff I had put in 9.0 - but - surprise - it went quite fast and
smooth compared to the first time around. I actually installed much
more than I did the first time, and even got that pesky network
printer to work in no time. Even started sniffing the net with
Ethereal. I guess I've come up a bit on the learning curve. :-)

I'd like to encourage other newbies to keep at it! The more I work
with linux, the better I like it. It's well worth the effort.

The only question I might have for the list is why I don't seem to
have a 'personal toolbar' folder in Mozilla? I wanted to move all the
MD entries, but can't without the folder. Any ideas?

Rather small question, considering how much I did this time.

And, again, a BIG thanks to everyone who helped me through the first
install.