Hi All!

I was wondering if any of you knew of an effective MBR
scrubber - to wipe the entire disk INCLUDING the MBR?
I have a box that I'm trying to put NT Server on
(don't worry, mdk 9.1 will go back on ;) but Lilo is
being really stubborn.  After an install of NT 4 I
rebooted only to be greated with LILO.  Tried booting
to the MDK cds, wiping the disks with Partition
program in setup and rebooting - but nothing - still
there.

TIA!