On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 00:27, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 16:05, Femme wrote:
> > how can i specify that I wish to scroll more than 12 lines in KDE???
> > I'm used to being able to scroll a page at a time yet that option eludes
> > me here.  help?
>
> Can't help you with the KDE problem, as I am on Enlightenment here and
> rarely use the KDE WM.  But your new sig rocks!
>
> Very inspirational. ;)
>
> --LX
Heh thx... I gave up on E.  I like destkop icons & frankly I found its instability an
issue.  Not that KDE is stable by any means some times either.

But I hated E's silly Themes that would crash the whole thing. :(  And it seems its
devlopment has stopped...otherwise I think I'd use it again.
--
Femme

*Using Evolution on       *
*Mandrake 9.1 & Loving it!*