Hello Mark,

Monday, June 2, 2003, 11:27:59 PM, you wrote:

M> Try View, Show/Hide menu in Mozilla to active the personal toolbar.

I can do that - what I want to do is edit the toolbar.

M> To move your bookmarks export them from the browser that they are in and
M> save the file as anything you like.

I'm not trying to import it.

M> Just edit the list to your liking and then save.

This is at the heart of the problem. To edit the personal toolbar, it
apparently has to appear in the bookmarks. I don't seem to have such
an entry in my bookmarks.

How can I edit the personal toolbar if it isn't in the bookmarks list?

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]