On Saturday 07 June 2003 17:30, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
> On Saturday 07 June 2003 02:39 pm, Damian Gatabria wrote:
> > On Friday 06 June 2003 17:03, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > > Ooops - is he saying that he has been reading for two years?  Did he
> > > get the virus and think it came from us?
> > >
> > > Anne
> >
> > Probably, he thinks Linux has no documentation... so it mst
> > be true! and besides, who knows how many viruses does
> > Lunix have?!
>
> Damian:
> Welcome back!

Thank you! Long time no post huh?! :o)

Sometimes i feel like coming out of my coma and replying to a post, but
most of the times:

a) I get beat by at least three people to the answer.

b) I get so busy at work i get to read about someone's problem
about three days after he/she solved it

c) My ISP fuxx0rs again and my post never gets to the list
because mandrake.com is unable to resolve my hostname...

>So, how did you like Japan?
> -- cmg

Did i ever say i was going to Japan? ..hm.. i gotta
let you guys have some of this stuff i'm smoking.. :oP

Damian