Hello Gil,

Sunday, June 8, 2003, 11:51:22 AM, you wrote:

GK> Is there any way to block spammers?

My ISP uses SpamAssasin. It is also available for Mandrake, but I have
not tried it since my ISP uses it. It is VERY effective[<1%
misclassified], but may need a lot of upkeep to stay effective.

I used to use SpamBouncer before my ISP adopted SA. It was also very
good, and the author kept up the needed rules files (quite extensive)
which could be downloaded periodically. It was easy to install and
use. Spam Assassin may also have such files that you can download.

It would likely be a LOT of work to develop effective rules files for
either one.

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]