Hi!

I fought the last week with linux options to setup my network with samba. Now
it is working fine.
I managed to connect my linuxpc, my winXP & and two vmware machines fine!!!!
the network is setuped with dhcp.
the linux pc has an internet connection that I want to share.
It was working fine (the ICS) one week ago, but with my efforts to setup the
local connectivity, the other systems cannot use the internet anymore.

facts:
-I know that I must setup bind correctly.
-I don't know how.
-I don't want to use Mandrake Control Center (it meshed up all the conf files
when I used it the last days).
-I don't want to use proxy server
-I don't want to drop dhcp and return to static IPs.
-In general : I don't want a non working windows network again.
- I am pretty newbie in linux.

Any help? Or step by step method? Or idiots guide?

thanks in advance
manolis