On Thursday June 12 2003 05:20 pm, RichardA wrote:

> It's worse than that, T. As Linux users, we're barred from
> experiencing the wonderful world of Shockwave. We'll just have to
> make do with the useful part of the web.
>
> And yes, my plugin is out of date. It goes with my computer,
> clothes, music...
>
> Richard

     Mandrake rpm, FlashPlayer-6.0-3mdk. I installed it and did
nothin else. All browsers I use (mozilla & konqueror, flash is
enabled for galeon too) are automagically flash enabled.  FWIW, I
detest flash, but I hate gettin error mesg's from flash web pages
even more. Same deal with java, Mandrake rpm, j2re-1.4.1_01-5mdk,
install it, nothin else needs to be done.