Hello g,

> if he did not have an icon 'linux documents'

I don't seem to have one of these. Is MD supposed to come set up with
one? I was going to set up a link, but I don't seem to have the dir
'/usr/share/doc/mandrake/en/index.html'. Did I not install something?

g> all of which goes to show that anyone can feed someone an answer to
g> a question, or teach someone how to find answers. :P

When I'm hungry[desperate for a quick solution], feeding is nice. :-)

Your short summary would be a good beginning for a 'HOW TO find info',
though. Might be very worthwhile for newbies.

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]