Hi

Mind you there is a list of dependencies as long as your arm... all the best! ROTFL

John

. ,snip>

> KH> Why not use the newest version ? -I have kstars 0.9.1 running
> KH> fine on my 9.1 box.
>
> Where did you get that? I can't find a Mandrake rpm for 9.1 anywhere.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                     _
Web:    http://www.thewillbys.com                      ASCII ribbon campaign / \
MSN:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                               - against HTML email \ /
ICQ:    92791912                                                    & vCards  X
Linux Mandrake [well and truly cooked!]                                      / \

I have dreamed a dream but now that dream has gone from me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx