On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:26:09 -0400
walt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

>   i'm resisting buying a copy of the software as
> well, as i don't feel i should have to pay even 2 cents for an
> operating system, even if it's paying for shipping (and i feel the
> same way about virus programs).
>
> thanks anyone that can help me keep my computer in one piece.
>

> You think all the hard work that went into putting together linux and
> any other operating system should be free???  I guess I am just a
> capitalist who would like to see Mandrake and others make a profit so
> they can stay in business and continue providing such a decent
> product. Go ahead, smash that computer, you don't need it..

Okay, everybody settle down, go get a good night's sleep, we'll get this
going in the AM.

Crak600, the ISO image shows as a stack of books like a RAR archive
because that's how Windows sees the filetype.

Don't worry, if you have to do a network install, it's worth it, believe
me. We'll do all we can to help, just stay calm and put the sledge away,
k?

Walt, I think it's just frustration talking, we've all been there.

--
 Joehill
 Registered Linux user #282046