On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:07:26 -0400
Charles A Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> I was speaking of 'quality' not 'quantity'

hmmmm, I don't know whether that makes me feel any better, at least
you've got some well-built and useful rpms up there.

If you want to steal some of the code from my site, I've at least got
tables figured out (mostly) to give it some structure. I would certainly
be more than happy to give that much to you if you like.

I once started looking at how to build rpms, then I looked at a
specfile...

ay caramba! I gotta lot to learn.

anyway, well done, sir!

--