Hi Everyone,
    I just installed a new video card in my Dell laptop....Inspiron 8000.
Formerly I had an ATI M4 Rage Mobility (8 Meg) and I installed an ATI M9
Radeon 9000 (64 Meg). Can anyone give me the basic upgrade procedure for
getting a working XF86Config-4 file. Of course, when I booted into Mandrake
9 it put me to a command line and X would not start.
    I used to know how to get it to upgrade but LM9 is so darn stable, I
haven't had to play with it since I installed it.
IIRC, it's somewhere in the expert / installation routine. But I want to be
sure so I don't hoop my installation.
    BTW, it is a dual boot Win2k / LM9 machine.

If anyone has this combo, perhaps a copy of your file will suffice.
Also, I have no problem working out of the cli.

Thanks in advance,
Bill W.