On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 10:01:59AM -0400, Michael Scottaline wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:42:47 -0400
> Todd Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribbled furiously:
>
> > Is anybody using CLAM antivirus? I have a couple of questions about it.
> >
> > Todd
> >

> ========================
> Hi Todd,
> I'm using it as a plugin for Sylpheed [0.9.0claws].  I've tested it by
> e-mailing myself an infected file as an attachment and CLAM caught it and
> put it into my "Infected?" folder.  Seems to work fine <shrug>
> Mike

Sounds good, I didn't realize there was a plugin for Sylpheed.

I'm looking for a free mail scanner solution for a server--like
something to sit between Postfix and the recipient so mail gets scanned
before it gets sent on.

I've read that amavisd-new and clam can work together, but I haven't
found a "newbie-friendly" guide yet.

Todd