On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:53:18 +0100
g <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> should have asked what to do with it. we would have even told you
>    'where to stick it'.
> there are no stupid questions, only dumb mistakes by not asking.

You've been advised about the smug arrogant attitude before. We're not
all as brilliant and sophisticated as you, sorry. Give it a rest.

BTW, how do you know it had anything at all to do with checksums? He
said it "could've" been a bad ISO, but we discussed during this thread
many other possible reasons, including Windows adding erroneous
extensions or associations.

Just take it easy, it's a newbie list.

--
+ Joe Hill