Technoslick wrote:

You gotta wonder about journalists that don't have feedback buttons on
their articles. License to kill without accountability or remorse.

There is a link for feedback at the bottom of the page. I've used it, and I recommend that we all do so.

BTW, what is a "crunchie"?

Sir Robin

--
"Some guy breaking into a government computer system and wreaking havoc
makes for a more interesting movie plot than some guy writing device

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533