So at work I have an IMAP (Groupwise) account. I can open, read, and
send with Mozilla, Thunderbird and Kmail. When I try to add the account
with Sylpheed I get a segfault. I remember problems with Sylpheed and
IMAP but I left the Sylpheed list so I'll go back and investigate.

Thing is, I don't really want to use Mozilla or Kmail, and Thunderbird
won't work yet as it can't send URL's to a browser.

So I tried Evolution yet again (I keep giving it a chance) and it can
open and read my folders and mail, but there is no text in the summary
window (no from, subject, or date, just a picture of an envelope so I
know there are mail messages there). Pretty weird.

Have you seen this problem in evolution before? Or I'll be satisfied
with a decent, lightweight gui IMAP mail client.

Todd