On Friday 20 June 2003 01:29 pm, Jim Dawson wrote:
> Don't forget the fact that his web page also linked to a p0rn site!
>
> (I'm sure it was unintentional. Most likely the DNS registration expired
> and a porn site operator grabbed it up... Either way it's kind of funny
> having a 'conservative republican' linking to a porn site!)

Jim:
It's not "kind of funny", it's damned funny. I'd love to be a fly on the wall
when he explains this blunder to Mrs. Hatch. And later, when he performs a
drastic proctological procedure without benefit of anesthesia on the poor
slob who runs his web site.

I've watched Senator Hatch on CSpan through the years, and while he and I are
on opposite ends of the political spectrum, he has impressed me as a very
sharp guy on legal matters (I wouldn't want to have him coming at me in
court), but it appears that he is totally lacking in the technical knowledge
department.

-- cmg