> q - quit, without writing

I thought it was :q! for quit?

> ZZ does work, and since I've never used vi when I didn't have to, I
> remember the smallest set of commands I need.

vi is great isn't it! I find even having used it a lot I still forget to press i
before I start typing!

Most annoying thing is when you do a load of changes and then go to save using shift
ZZ and it tells you that it is a read only file! D'oh!

Never managed to get it to overide the permissions and save anyway. SUre there must be
a way.

John

--
Lead me not into tepmtation - I can find my own way thanks!

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 92791912