On Monday June 23 2003 02:48 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:
> I have lm_sensors-2.7.0-2mdk installed
>
> Every time I shut down I get error message,
> /etc/rc0.d/k971_ ?    line 73  error, too few arguments.
>
> here is the section.
>
>         modules=`grep \^MODULE_ $CONFIG | wc -l`
>         i=`expr$Pmodules`
>         while [ $i -ge 0 ] ; do                            <line
> 73 > module=`eval echo '$'MODULE_$i`
>         /sbin/modprobe -r $module &>/dev/null
>         i=`expr $i - 1`
>     done
>
> Can anyone help here ?
>
> I cannot understand it let alone do something with it
>
> John

   It's NBFD, just ignore it. Or you can search the cooker archive
an find out which char (typo) to remove from line 73 to quiet the
error mesg. I don't bother, I just ignore it.  BTW, it's an
lm-sensors bug, not Mandrake's.  I believe, IIRC, it as simple as
removing the 'P' in   i=`expr$Pmodules` an maybe add'n a space, ie,
i=`expr $modules`