Hello All,
              I tried to install Mplayer from the mplayer website,but ended
up going round in circles(using the RPM's for Redhat),i.e. one would not
install without the other,but could not install the other one first.
              Went to the Mandrake site the only RPM's where on the club
site,which I can not afford to join at this moment in time.I don't want to
try using Tarball's quite yet,because my base Linux skills are not that good
yet.
             Can any one help me to find a version of Mplayer that will work
with MDK 9.1,but does not take loads of knowledge to install.
                               Cheers,
                                            Drew