On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 14:37, Keith wrote:
> The WEBMASTER is at fault NOT ORIN HATCH...

Mmmm...a bit of a touchy subject, hmmm?
Is this to say that it's alright for a politician - who is supposed to
be trusted BY THE PEOPLE to have NO KNOWLEDGE of TECHNOLOGY THAT THIS
POLITICIAN CREATES LAWS FOR?

1.) The site is owned by Hatch
2.) The "team" or whatever, is responsible to Hatch
3.) Being property of Hatch, it is Hatch's responsibility
4.) Ergo, Hatch is at fault.

As with any "team" effort, all share the benefits, and the shortcomings
and errors.

And, as with any politician, when you dig deep enough, you tend to find
that they've either participated in criminal acts, contributed to
criminal acts, made statements that would be deemed criminal, taken
bribes or given favours, made judgements based on monetary or financial
reasons instead of honourable reasons, blatantly lied or covered up lies
and untruths...that list goes on...

If Hatch can't learn about technology or won't learn about technology,
then why should he be allowed to make statements about it or place votes
about it?

--
Tue Jun 24 14:50:01 EST 2003
 14:50:01 up 3 days, 0 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.77, 0.36, 0.23

All say, "How hard it is that we have to die"--a strange complaint to come from
the mouths of people who have had to live.