John Wilson wrote:
[snip]
And yes, it would be wonderful if developers would stop those silly IE only tags out there. Or popups that say "we only support Windows Media Player" as if that's the be all and end all. So if the article accomplishes that it will be helpful. Then again, how many MSCE's read Business Week?

How many MSCE's can read? :-)

They don't need to - it's been point and click ever since NT came out. Though I hear the latest Windows server will have - gasp - a command line. That'll confuse a lot of people.

Sir Robin

-- "Some guy breaking into a government computer system and wreaking havoc makes for a more interesting movie plot than some guy writing device drivers. It's hard to work in a good 10-minutes car chase scene with some guy who writes device drivers..." - tjc, post to LWN

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533