No, of course I haven't got a virus, but someone on our LAN has, and it's printing garbage (probably its own code) to my Samba printer. One line, one page, so we've got through two reams of paper this week. Short of updating virus definitions and scanning all our Windows boxes (eventually necessary, but a big job, especially since our institution is not subscribed for virus definiton updates) is there a way I can block this?

Sir Robin

--
"Some guy breaking into a government computer system and wreaking havoc
makes for a more interesting movie plot than some guy writing device

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533