Hi

Must be a collective attempt worldwide by ISP's to sabotage list users!
ROTFL... actually it was yahoo I had a problem with!

Tracked it down to the fact my ISP had suddenly decided to change my
static IP last Friday (its been the same for the last 6 months at least!).

I really must get a no-ip registration setup and use their IP tracker
program to sync my IP.

Once my DNS had updated and all the servers kicked in I got over 200
emails over 5 mins!

John

--
Lead me not into temptation - I can find my own way thanks!

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 92791912