quoting Brant Fitzsimmons; Monday 30 June 2003 04:41 pm:
> Charlie wrote:
> >quoting Terry Sheltra; Monday 30 June 2003 02:25 pm:
> >>Hi list,
> >>
> >>I remember reading somewhere about an RPM for Mandrake that included
> >>several different X11 cursor themes, but I can't remember where I read
> >>it, or where they were located.  Can anyone help me out here?
> >>
> >>Thanks in advance,

> Here's a more recent version of the rpm from one of the cooker guys:
>
> http://ranger.dnsalias.com/mandrake/9.1/cursor_themes-0.0.2-2mdk.noarch.rpm
>
> You will also need to install Xdialog.

Thanks Brant.

I did know about that, just had a temporary mental meltdown. <g>

I also kept copies of both versions in my "miscellaneous odds'n'sods"
partition when I first installed the "utility" too.

Regards;
C.
--
Edmonton,AB,Canada Registered user 244963 at http://counter.li.org