On Saturday 28 June 2003 04:48 pm, Tsyko wrote:
> when i try to compile a game called kpacman i get the following error
>
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 2.2.2) (headers and
> libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
>
> I have no idea what package needs to be updated...

The program was probably written for the QT 2.x series and we are up to 3.1
now.  You could try installing libqt-devel and see if it works, but many apps
written against qt2 needed a lot of non-trivial work to port them over to the
qt3 librbary, so it may not.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx