Isaac Curtis wrote:

>Anytime I'm in Mozilla (or any browser, for that matter) and I double click
>the url box to change my site, I get a *very* annoying popup asking if I'd
>like to open it in Konqueror, Netscape, Mozilla, edit it, do nothing, etc.
>How can I make this not pop up?  I looked all through the KDE config with no
>luck.  Thanks for the help.
>
>Peace,
>Isaac

Click on the clip-board with the K on it in the lower right hand
corner and de-select "Enable Actions".

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)