Robin Turner wrote:
Has anyone tried out the Redhat RPMs for Mozilla 1.4? Is anyone working on a Mandrake-optimised version?

Sir Robin

I installed Mozilla 1.4 from the .tar.gz version from the Mozilla site and it seems to work fine.... except it has horribly *ugly* fonts. I was hoping Texstar would come up with an Xft version for Mandrake, but have not seen anything yet.

Actually, I was only using Mozilla for mail as I have been using (and loving) Phoenix/Firebird for many months now. Just this morning I installed Thunderbird as my email client and it looks great so far (this is my first email with it).

I guess I don't need Mozilla now, but I do look forward to 1.5 when Firebird and Thunderbird will be incorporated.

Mike