I think I read somewhere this is a winmodem, but I'm not really sure......
If it has jumpers try to set the com port you want and then configure it in
linux. Sometimes the modem uses one port in winsucks, but uses a different one
under linux. I saw a case whre in winsucks the modem was set on com 2 but in
linux worked only in /dev/ttyS3 (com 4).

El lun, 04 oct 1999, escribiste: