-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike "yomcat" Welsh
Sent: Thursday, 10 July 2003 2:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] PPC Install

I recently got the PPC version of Mandrake 9.1. When I get to the install,
it is too confusing. I read the documentation, but they say nothing about
the partitions I need to make and stuff. If somebody could explain it to me,
I would be grateful.
Thanks
--
yomcat