Ronald J. Hall wrote:

On Wednesday 16 July 2003 01:09 am, Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:

Ronald J. Hall wrote:

I know that Kmail uses Kaddressbook, but where do they store the e-mail
addresses at?

I did an "export list" but I'd still like to know where. I looked in
/home/darklord/.kde/share/apps/kmail and kaddressbook, but there is
nothing really there. I also looked in /usr/share/apps/kmail and
kaddressbook.

Thanks!

~/.kde/share/apps/kabc/*.vcf

Thanks Brant, I knew it was in some odd, obscure place somewhere! :-)

No problem.

I don't often have answers for questions raised here, so it's nice to be able to contribute when I do. I'm out of my league here. This list, the expert list, and cooker are great places to learn from people with a whole lot more knowledge than the average (or above average) computer user.

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                -George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903)
                "Maxims for Revolutionists"